The Otsego County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the burglary of a barn on CR-4 in the town of Unadilla that occurred in the early-morning hours on Dec. 10. This is a surveillance photograph of the suspect in the barn. The Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying the burglary suspect. Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division at (607) 547-4363. All calls will be kept confidential.
- Local News
Three men arrested on felony drug charges: Police say they seized 409 bags of heroin
Oneonta police arrested three men Tuesday night and charged them with possession of illegal drugs worth an estimated $8,000.
- Klugo: Ex-Bresee's work 'on pace'
- State council honors Oneonta teacher
- Deputies: Man, 21, drowned in river
- Common Council hires Kendall as city clerk
- Three men arrested on felony drug charges: Police say they seized 409 bags of heroin
- Local Sports
Area grads excel in Big South Conference
A pair of area Division I athletes enjoyed successful seasons in the Big South Conference this spring.
- Comm. Bank wins LL title
- Outlaws shut out twice in doubleheader at Syracuse
- Cooperstown, Sidney earn Legion victories
- Area Sports Briefs
- Area grads excel in Big South Conference
Edmond Marchi deserves blessing, not curses
It has been anything but a smooth ride for Edmond Marchi, who resigned last week as administrator of Otsego Manor, the county's nursing home, and the end of the ride hasn't exactly been easy, either.
- White House owes us honest answers
- In our opinion: Cheers
- Street Talk: June 17, 2013
- We still must sing out against prejudice
- Edmond Marchi deserves blessing, not curses
- Weddings & Engagements
- Mark Simonson
- Big Chuck
- Chuck Pinkey
Obama has violated our trust
Last Tuesday evening, I had to drive from Hartwick to Andes. A couple of farmers needed tractors and my boys were already out on service and sales calls, so they called the retired guy for help. Ah yes, once again decades of experience paid off.Continued ...
- Obama has violated our trust
- Sam Pollak
- Cary Brunswick
- Justin Vernold
Three battles to know in U.S. history
Like most Americans, I find myself every year on June 6 thinking of the brave and heroic efforts made in 1944, when the D-Day landings by Allied forces in Normandy first breached the walls of Adolf Hitler's so-called "Fortress Europe."Continued ...
- Three battles to know in U.S. history
- Emily Popek