Recent cases heard in Delaware County Court include:
• Devon Sawyer-Beers, 33, no address given, pleaded guilty to felony driving while intoxicated, a D felony. She was sentenced to 1 to 3 years in prison, three years of driving with an ignition interlock, six month’s suspension of driver’s license and $2,500 fine.
• Jessica Shelton, 24, Sidney Center, was sentenced to six months probation following a Nov. 5 guilty plea for fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, a class D felony. Her driver’s license was suspended for six months.
• Christopher Schrier, 41, no address given, had his parole modified to include 60 hours of community service. He was originally convicted in Orange County on second-degree grand larceny.
• Steven Oddo, 45, Fishs Eddy, pleaded guilty to third-degree robbery, a class D felony. Sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 28.
• Eric Black, 25, Walton, was sentenced on a charge third-degree burglary to 1 to 3 years in prison. He pleaded guilty Nov. 19. His sentence also included issuance of a five-year order of protection for the victim, and was ordered to pay restitution of $7,300.