- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.By Jackson Landers The Daily Star Copyright 2013 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Sat, September 221 Photo
- Mulling over a decision makes people more selfish, study suggests
- 10 never-won underdogs of the Emmys
- Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware? 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Space shuttle Endeavour lands in California 1 Photo
- Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
Do you think a situation like the Cleveland kidnapping could happen here?