Planned Parenthood of South Central New York Inc. will recognize World AIDS Day locally by offering free anonymous rapid HIV testing and counseling from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at its offices in Oneonta and Norwich.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony