Mark Simonson The Norwich Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, seen in December, was formerly known as the United Methodist Homes' Doris L. Patrick Campus. A debate over property taxation played into a decision that favored locating in Norwich over Oneonta in early 1978.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony