File Shown in this Aug. 19, 1932, ad in The Oneonta Star, citizens were invited to hear about ways to reduce government spending at a time when the nation had what was then a sizable budget deficit of more than $2.8 million.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony