Joe Mahoney | The Daily Star Pipeline protestors (left to right) Rebekah Schecter of Roseboom, Bill Turechek of Laurens and Nick Albaugh of Hamden stand outside the Delaware County office building in Delhi Wednesday afternoon. But their signs failed to convince members of the county's Board of Supervisors to reject a measure in support of the county and its residents deriving benefits from the natural gas transmission system that, if built, could slice through eight Delaware County towns.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony