File Many stores in Oneonta's downtown business district weren't using street addresses yet, as they were still pretty easy to find. This optimistic ad appeared in The Oneonta Herald of March 15, during what was referred to as the Blizzard of 1888.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony