Afton junior shortstop Jessie Winans hit 13 home runs and helped the Crimson Knights to their seventh Class D state championship this past season. Winans earned her fourth straight Player of the Year honor from The Daily Star.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony