BRIAN C. HOREY All hands on deck Oneonta High seniors Hayley Dower, right, and Kelsey Baker battle for possession while teammate Natalie Vanderlaan-Meyering watches during the Southern Tier Athletic Conference girls basketball championship game Feb. 17 at the Binghamton University Events Center. The Yellowjackets won the STAC title with a 57-56 overtime defeat of Class AA Horseheads. OHS will take an 18-1 record and the No. 1 seed for the Section Four Class B Tournament into the title game at 5:15 p.m. Saturday at the Broome County Arena in Binghamton against No. 2 seed Seton Catholic Central (14-4). Oneonta has won five straight sectional crowns. See more photos, sectional glance on Page B4
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony