Daily Star file Decker's Bakery was once Text ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/Solid$ID/NothingText ColorText Color$ID/NothingText ColorText Colorfound where today's Prime 289 Restaurant is located. This ad appeared in The Oneonta Star of Feb. 29, 1968.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony