File Irene Mann, secretary for state Supreme Court Judge Robert A. Harlem, directs movers into the court chambers in the new Otsego County offices at 242 Main St. on Nov. 28, 1983.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony