Daily Star file photos Clockwise from top left, The Chobani yogurt company is seen in South Edmeston in March; Countryside Care Center in Delhi is seen at its closing in October; Stevens Hardware in Oneonta is seen in November; Dick's Sporting Goods at the Southside Mall is seen in September; the Shops at Ford and Main are seen during construction in May; and a mobile medical unit by Walton-based NorthEast Fabricators is shown.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony