ASSOCIATED PRESS Former San Francisco Giants star Barry Bonds failed to earn election into the Baseball Hall of Fame in his first year on the Baseball Writers' Association of America ballot. Bonds hit a record 762 home runs, including a single-season record 73 in 2001, during his career but also was suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony