Mark Simonson The value of U.S. Route 20 for getting tourists from Albany and points east to Cooperstown and Otsego County increased in 1988, as signs were posted on the New York Thruway and at the Duanesburg exit of Interstate 88, as seen in November.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony