This was a handbill circulating around the village of Cooperstown in July 1837, showing the unpopularity of James fenimore Cooper. It was recently reproduced in the Middlefield Printing Office at The Farmers' Museum. (Mark Simonson photo)
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony