This petition appeared in the Aug. 6, 1942 edition of The Oneonta Star, urging President Roosevelt to advise Americans on what could be done on the home front to help win World War II. Daily Star file)
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony