National Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Barry Larkin stands on stage with Vicki Santo, the widow of Golden Era Committee selection Ron Santo, during the 2012 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Sunday at the Clark Sports Center in Cooperstown. Larkin earned election to the Hall in his third year on the Baseball Writers' Association of America ballot.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony