There are now roughly 6,000 wolves in the United States, a comeback that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service calls a great success. As a result, some states now allow hunting to control over-population.
- Local News -
- Police: No one immune to abductions Oneonta Police Chief Dennis Nayor is redoubling efforts to teach parents about preventing child abductions and to train offers to respond if such a crime were to occur.
- Some towns still resist setting up websites
- Walton woman arrested after fake prescription
- Milford student produces local online video series
- Bassett to host award ceremony